Add "Hold Program" and "Resume Program" to manual watering

Have a suggestion for a new feature? Voice your thoughts here.

Add "Hold Program" and "Resume Program" to manual watering

Postby eckerman » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:34 pm

There are certain times when I have manually started a watering program when I need to hold it temporarily (e.g.: someone is going to take a shower inside the house or other reason) and then restart it at a later time - exactly at the point at which I previously held it. Presently, when I encounter this situation, I have to stop the program entirely, keep track of the point at which I stopped it, then start it again - never being able to restart it at exactly the point as which I cancelled. This latter process is a nuisance.

The iPhone app needs functionality for “Hold Program” and “Resume Program” when selecting an active Water Station within manual watering. This would be added to the current screen selection: “Stop Program,” “Next Station,” and “Cancel”.
eckerman

HydroFLASH Type: HydroFLASH WiFi Version
Mobile App Type: iPhone
Insteon Devices: Yes

Re: Add "Hold Program" and "Resume Program" to manual wateri

Postby valz » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:04 am

A “Pause” and “Resume” buttons would be great. It would be even better if the Pause button had a selectable timer to resume the program automatically when I forget to resume the program manually within a user selectable number of minutes.
valz

HydroFLASH Type: HydroFLASH Wired Version
Mobile App Type: Both
Insteon Devices: Yes

Re: Add "Hold Program" and "Resume Program" to manual wateri

Postby XL5 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:43 pm

This issue comes up all the time. Lawn mowing crew shows up, air conditioners need to be serviced. We just like the ability to “pause” the program, then resume when workers have left.
XL5

HydroFLASH Type: HydroFLASH Wired Version
Mobile App Type: iPhone
Insteon Devices: No

Return to Feature Requests