Pause between stations option

Have a suggestion for a new feature? Voice your thoughts here.

Pause between stations option

Postby RPOWU8 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Hi,

I use Hydroflash to control the sprinklers in my citrus grove . I have five zones for the grove and can water for about three hours before my well starts to run low. I like to pause for an hour between stations to let the water level recharge. I currently have stations programmed in between each zone that are not really connected but are programmed for one hour to let the well recharge. It would be a helpfull to allow a pause between stations as an option on at least one of the watering programs to let well users recharge between stations. I also use hydroflash to water around the house and I am getting low on stations as I have four stations used to pause between the five grove zones.

Thanks,

DJ

Valley Center, CA
RPOWU8

HydroFLASH Type: HydroFLASH WiFi Version
Mobile App Type: iPhone
Insteon Devices: No

Re: Pause between stations option

Postby Support » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Hi DJ,

This will be added to the improvements list and be implemented in the next release of firmware.

Thanks for your inputs.

HydroFLASH Support
Support

HydroFLASH Type: HydroFLASH WiFi Version
Mobile App Type: Both
Insteon Devices: Yes

Re: Pause between stations option

Postby lundeby » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:47 pm

Looks like this feature has not been implemented yet!

I need the same feature but for a different purpose. When it's time to blow out the sprinkler for the season I connect an an air compressor and turn on each station in sequence waiting for the air compressor to refill between stations. Sure, it's not run often but that's exactly why it's nice to be programed so that someone else can do the process if needed. "close that value, open that one, connect air there, run program 4, all done". In my prior home I had air plumbed into the sprinkler system and could blow it out remotely. It's not entirely crazy.

Anyway, would love pause between stations!
lundeby

HydroFLASH Type: HydroFLASH Wired Version
Mobile App Type: Both
Insteon Devices: Yes

Return to Feature Requests