iPhone App update

Having problems? Perhaps others have had similar issues. Post HydroFLASH technical issues here.

iPhone App update

Postby jhampshire » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:24 pm

I updated my iPhone app to take advantage of the edit taskbar feature. I do not need insteon manual and want hydroflash programs on my taskbar. Fail.
jhampshire

HydroFLASH Type: ----
Mobile App Type: ----
Insteon Devices: ----

Re: iPhone App update

Postby Support » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:39 pm

I updated my iPhone app to take advantage of the edit taskbar feature. I do not need insteon manual and want hydroflash programs on my taskbar. Fail.

So based on your extremely brief description of "Fail" it is almost impossible to determine what issue you are actually having. It would be most helpful to us and others here if you could perhaps describe the sequence that you performed and what the word "Fail" means in terms of not meeting your requirements.

If you are looking to replace the icon that is labeled "Manual" by default on the task bar with the "Watering Programs" Icon. You simply touch the "More" button then "Edit" at the top left of the screen. Then simply drag the desired icon to the location of the previous icon labeled "Manual"/ Then touch Done at the top left of the screen followed by any Icon at the bottom. The new layout should be retained as you desire.

Let us know if this is the issue you are having and if so, does it resolve it?

Thanks,
HydroFLASH Support
Support

HydroFLASH Type: HydroFLASH WiFi Version
Mobile App Type: Both
Insteon Devices: Yes

Return to Bug Reports