Can't turn off rain delay

Having problems? Perhaps others have had similar issues. Post HydroFLASH technical issues here.

Can't turn off rain delay

Postby twander1 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:03 am

Rain delay stays on. I'll turn it off and status shows system normal for a short time and then reverts to rain delay. It allows me to change the length of time and even permanent but never stays at system normal for more than a minute. Help! Is this forum monitored daily or what? Thanks.
twander1

HydroFLASH Type: HydroFLASH WiFi Version
Mobile App Type: iPhone
Insteon Devices: Yes

Re: Can't turn off rain delay

Postby Support » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:36 pm

Examine your log file There will be an entry there that tells you what the trigger event was that placed your system on rain delay.
It could be your Rain Sensor input (stuck rain sensor), Bad Weather Data from a personal weather station (stuck sensor or stale data) etc.

Did you make any changes to your settings page recently? Especially the Normally Open or Normally Closed setting on the rain sensor input?

Was there any changes to your device leading up to the event?

To answer your question regarding the Forum, yes it is monitored but for the quickest help contact support directly via the support email address. (Mobile app has a quick link on the "More" page.
Brooks
HydroFLASH Support
Support

Mobile App Type: Both

Re: Can't turn off rain delay

Postby twander1 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:23 am

Thanks Brooks. Your input directed me well.

One other issue I am having is that HF to Cloud Connection State frequently loses connection, goes to polling and then disconnected or whatever it says. If I use my iphone app and move the Connection to Direct and hit Pair it seems to fix it a bit but then often the problem starts back up again. Help, it is driving me crazy. Still I love HF and tell many to buy it.
twander1

Mobile App Type: iPhone

Return to Bug Reports