Second scheduled station won't run

Having problems? Perhaps others have had similar issues. Post HydroFLASH technical issues here.

Second scheduled station won't run

Postby escl8r » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:43 am

I can't seem to get the controller to run the next scheduled station. For instance, setup a station to start at 10am for 15 mins. Next station scheduled to start at either 10:15 (slight overlap) or 10:16 (let's first station complete) never starts. Technically, I should be able to have two plus scheduled stations scheduled to run at same time. Any idea what's happening here with my setup or connections. Thanks.
escl8r

HydroFLASH Type: ----
Mobile App Type: ----
Insteon Devices: ----

Re: Second scheduled station won't run

Postby Support » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi,

Stations selected to run under the same Start Time will run consecutively back to back.
Start Times that are back to back in a single program, need to have a 1 minute difference between them (see manual Section 5 page 10 Note at end of section).
This assumes the same program is being used, this does not apply if the Start Times are in different programs.

Is this perhaps the issue you are seeing?

If you want two (or more) stations to run consecutively, simply put them under one Start Time and set the time for each to run. (Double check that your check boxes are selected for the correct Start Time and enabled, etc)

Below are a couple of example screen shots. The first shows 2 stations configured to run back to back under 1 Start time with calculated end time of 10:30 AM. The second world do the same function (not sure why one would want to do this specifically) but requires the 1 minute offset between Start Times resulting in a calculated end time of 10:36.

Snap2.jpg
Snap2.jpg (91.55 KiB) Viewed 6445 times

Snap1.jpg
Snap1.jpg (103.88 KiB) Viewed 6445 times
Brooks
HydroFLASH Support
Support

HydroFLASH Type: HydroFLASH WiFi Version
Mobile App Type: Both
Insteon Devices: Yes

Postby escl8r » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:52 am

Hi,

Interesting, stations running back to back under the same time, I hadn't even tried, but I will. My scenario is more the second scenario, where I setup two times. Using jpg2 for example, I was originally starting the next stations to start at 10:15, which does not give me the 1 minute separation. However, when I recognized the problem and tested for it, I did separate the stations by a minute (10:16) and got the same results. I'm going carefully set the scenario back up and retry. Thanks for the direction. I'll let you know.
escl8r

Postby escl8r » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Even though I thought I had set the second station to start a minute after the last station ended, I must've errored. I went back and setup up test and after a minute's wait between stations, the second station started. Thanks for pointing out my scheduling problem to me. I'm loving it!
escl8r

Return to Bug Reports